Thursday, February 4, 2010

the LOST and found....

So I know some of you had to have seen the Season 6 Premiere of Lost. I know it's only been on hiatus for a century but the addict that = us, can't stay away nor stop thinking about it. Just writing this has me maddened enough to re-watch all five seasons and the season six premiere, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

There are numerous theories about exactly what last night represented. Although I like "smart" shows, when it comes to recalling even the most minor elements of what I've just seen, I fail miserably. (Thus why I must go back to watch the first five seasons again, dare I say all within three weeks?) I do not have many theories as I'm lucky to remember my name, Hava is it.... Wait, where was I? So I repeat, while I don't have many theories, yet the one I was convinced of post-experience was that the bomb that Juliet set off, split them into an alternate reality. The idea that every decision you make changes things and those results can branch out into an alternate set of circumstances. Another very popular opinion was that the bomb set off exactly what they desired: to go back in time with the plane never having crashed (this being confirmed by Juliet's "It worked"). We are seeing the past and what happens when/if the plane lands while simultaneously seeing the Flight 815 occupants still in the island after the explosion. So what's next for the now lucky Hurley and the seemingly misplaced Desmond. Are they still destined to be on the island? If so, what will bring them back and why are they destined to exist there?

I'm so excited to find out (hopefully) answers to so many questions, one of which is: why Jacob/"unknown dude on the beach that people are calling Esau" have this rivalry/animosity and what do they want with everyone?

This link brings up some really good theories. One guy's summary (Ryan McKee) was awesome - how do you sum up five seasons in a paragraph? He tried and it's an admirable attempt!(Don't know if correct but what is correct when it comes to Lost?)

http://insidetv.aol.com/2010/02/03/lost-season-6-theories-wtf-is-going-on/

Here's one of the numerous promos for season six:



Any credible theories guys? I'm going to aim to watch at lease the first season by next week!!!

Go to the forum to advise: are you Lost or do you have the answers?

Danae signing off

sources: www.youtube.com
www.insidetv.aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment